Thursday 13 March 2008

Comment 3: in response to Musings of a Miscreant

I partly agree with your second point. Its dead annoying having smoke floating into my face everytime I walk past a pub on the way to the bus stop. Plus, it gets onto my clothes. But then, I’m only in their presense for a split second, before I walk away (a little smoke not exactly goingto kill me), whereas if I was sitting in a bar, I’ll probably be absorbing more of the smoke while Im socialing for a few hours. And I can’t exactly tell the person to stop smoking, can I? So in all, I’m kind of glad they banned smoking in pubs. But to be fair, some heath advice is necessary in order to look after ourselves, eg the wearing of condoms as well as the dangers of smoking. However, people like Gillian McKeith I do disagree with! At the end of the day, people are given a choice in whether they want to follow the health advice or not. Besides, isn’t that what makes Britain democratic???By the way, I think Natalie and Scarlett are equally pretty lol
http://musingsofamiscreant.blogspot.com/

No comments: